French with Water Decals

Although I'm a fan of the Stamping technique, sometimes you just can't beat a bit of the golden oldies like the Water Decals.

A good friend of mine is entering her 3rd trimester of pregnancy and is thoroughly enjoying the benefits she is seeing in her hair and nails.
I don't think she will mind me saying she is terrible at picking her nails. Although not terrible - her nails aren't in the best nick either. Until now. 

So, she texts me saying she would like to show off her new found nails and have a french put on them. 'Oh dear' I think - imagining her short nails.

How wrong I was. once I got round there I was completely blown away. I should, in hindsight, have taken a 'before' photo. I was that gobsmacked I just didn't think.

These nails are completely her own. I have never been so envious. They were long, strong and healthy *sigh*. 

I got to work. I used O.P.I 'Passion' and Gellux 'Purely White' (yes, I mix my brands and find no issues at all).

Over this I used some floral water decals but unfortunately cannot remember where I got them as they have been in my kit for months and months - unable to find anyone with worthy enough nails to use on them.

Here are her beautiful nails:


beautiful huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...