Race for Life - Breast Cancer Awareness

I had a couple of clients mention they were going to be doing the race for life this year, and wanted some nails to go with the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.

How could I resist?

I set about trying to find the perfect colour to go with their t-shirts 1st and hit jackpot with  CND Shellac 'Hot Pop Pink'

I teamed it with Konad Special polish in light pink (I can't find the name on the bottle - sorry).

One client also wanted a blue nail so we went with O.P.I. 'No room for the Blues'.

I used Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-321.

This is the first CND Shellac i have bought. I used it on mum to test the colour, durability etc. I went on a dream and looked fab, but I found did not last as long as the Gellux or O.P.I. on her.

Here are the results for the Race for Life nails:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...