Where did Suzi's Man-go?

Bought myself a lovely new colour for Summer. O.P.I. 'Where did Suzi's Man-go?'

I LOVE it. I teamed it with a new Stamping plate I treated myself to. I'd never come across Messy Mansion Stamping plates before, and also got myself a rectangular stamp.

WOW. The SIZE of these designs on the plates. They were BRILLIANT. Plenty big enough for long nails. Even extensions, I'd say. I'm going to try it on big toes too. EVENTUALLY a plate that is a decent size. Thrilled! and the rectangular stamp was fab too. picked up the whole design, whereas the circular ones miss bits off.

I was really happy with it. The stamp I used here was MM21. Konad Special polish in gold as also used.


here is the colour alone:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...