Eyelashes - Party Lashes

I am completely OBSESSED with these at the moment. I passed my course in Jan for these and semi-permanent ones.
Party lashes (some call these individual, when actually they are not, they are cluster/party lashes and are a group of 6-8 ish lashes) can come with of without bulbs/knots. Some call them knot-free, some say with bulbs.
I personally love the natural look of the knot-free ones.
You must make sure you do not use any normal oil based mascara with these lashes. I will post a little blog about the mascara I use which is specifically made for lash extensions.
If you use oil based mascaras, eyeliners etc it will damage the bond and they will come loose or drop out.



Here is the last client I did this week. She has Ardell's knot-free cluster lashes with clear glue. I use black glue on the bulbed lashes, as they look a little like you have eyeliner on and are a bit more 'going outy' than these everyday alternatives.




I think they just look fab. I'm lucky in that this client also has beautifully shaped eyes that really 'pop' with the lashes on. 




Here are some before and after shots, she has medium on here





The pros for these knot-free are that they are so natural looking. The con is that they can be a bit of a pain to get out the pack - you need to use your tweezers as close to the glue end as possible. 
Also, I find they have too much glue on and it's a white colour that can really show up, so I pick the extra bits off after removing them from the box - which is wasting my time which i could be getting on with the job in hand.

Here's a piccie of what they look like to show how they are knot-free


Here's me with long on - bare in mind I applied these to myself, whilst in bed, so possibly not the best, but gives you an idea of the length



Here's some short ones I applied just after I qualified. You can see, they still make a difference even without the length of the others








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...