Gelish colour code 1350

Now this - I LOVE!
This was my first Gelish experience, and I was NOT disappointed. I was looking for a decent dark colour that wasn't too watery. My Gellux black is disappointing at times. My O.P.I. just the same. And for the price I would expect more from the market leaders in gel polish.
So, I tried a deep navy colour in Gelish which was colour code 1350. It is so dark it is as damn near black as you can get without it actually being black. I used two coats. On the first you can tell it is navy, but by the second one it was really deep.
As you can see - it gave a beautiful finish as was super shiny.
Again, being a stamping fanatic, I used Sally Hanson Chrome Green Colour Quick on the Konad stamping plate m63.


I think you'll agree - the results are fab. This is one of my favourite!




Here's the plate




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...