My babies

We've all heard of the scary all lady with all the cats, right?
Well, being allergic to cats I had to find an alternative. And what an alternative I found.


Now is the time to point out that these are exotic, high maintenance creatures. They are highly sociable and MUST be kept in at LEAST pairs. Preferable is trios, just incase the worst happens, one will not be left alone until you find another friend. I have 8 at the minute. Two sets of four who will eventually be grouped together. I have two 6.5ft tall, custom made, vivariums to give them plenty of space.



Here's my little babies



They range from being ridiculously tame to some are completely insane. Like, bat-crap crazy.

I'm also lucky enough to be one of very few people (currently) to have a leuistic glider (white, but not albino, these have black eyes) I've named him Eggnog. Here he is with his twin sister, Gingerbread who is het leu.



For more information, please visit the UK forum. I joined years ago as it is by far the best place for up-to-date information on all care needs. I have made some very close friends on there and have now been accepted into the fold as part of the admin team. It's a friendly bunch full of support and is a fantastic hub of info for these precious animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...