Baby shower nails

I went to a baby shower on Friday, so decided to try something new for my nails.

I used O.P.I. Passion and applied two coats, then wiped the tacky layer OFF - trust me ;)

I painted on white tips, and cured - then pressed pink and blue neon powders from S2, 'IRRISITIBLE' into the tacky layer (this is why you wipe the passion tacky layer off - the powder will now only stick to the tacky french tips you have left)

They weren't as ombre as I wanted. I currently suck at getting the colours to overlap nicely. Youtube tutorials make it look so easy. Maybe it is and I'm just failing miserable at it.

Anyway, I then stamped over it using my baby plate.

I really wasn't sure about the outcome to be honest. It wasn't like what I had in my head. 

Oh well, you can't have it all . . . 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...