Lavender and Holographic Silver Mica Powder

I LOVE  this set I have on at the mo.

I started off with the Gellux 'Luna Light' from the metallic range. I then pressed in a lavender cosmetic grade mica powder on the top and a holographic silver version on the bottom.

Finished with a leafy stamping design with White Konad Stamping polish.

TIP: I found that sometimes if you don't cap the nails properly etc of only use one top coat, the powder on the free edge can sometimes start to thin - therefore whatever colour I use on the free edge, I try to match as closely as possible as a base colour over the base layer and under the powder.
I also ALWAYS use two top coats over the powder - the same as I do on the stamping.
Don't forget to use a top coat in between the poser and the stamping too ;)

A friend pointed out the were very Frozen-esque - which has given me an idea - so stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...