Animal Print - leopard - with glitter

EVENTUALLY!!! A WHITE WITH A FLAWLESS FINISH!!

As any nail technicians out there will vouch for, trying to find a White that has a flawless finish is near impossible. I have tried SO many brands and had basically given up. 

I had so many designs on pinterest that I wanted to try out, but having whites that looked wishy washy, blotchy, uneven and basically crap, I was completely disheartened.

UNTIL I found Gell II in my life. I went to Olympia Beauty this year and went straight for the Gel II stand. I wasn't disappointed. The staff were lovely - second to none - and the products looked too good to be true. Hence I only purchased a few.

Extreme Arctic White was one of these purchases. I was in love after the colour pop I did for it. Stripped my nails bare and set to work. I HAD to have this product on!

I used the white on all but my ring fingers, where I popped some silver glitter on. I added a few pieces of silver foil, finished it off with some black lines to make Leopard print and viola.


I think they look great :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...