Fancy French with a Christmas Twist

One of my staff (from my day job as a nursery manager) has always bitten her nails.

And I mean BITTEN. They were short, stumpy and very unhealthy.

She decided she wanted to have acrylics on for her wedding and while they were on, got out the habit of biting. When she removed them, she loved that her nails, albeit wrecked from the acrylics (she went to a NSS) were long.

So, the biting stopped. Once she had proved to me that she really had broken the habit, I offered to do her a 5 week course of IBX and also gave her some quality cuticle oil. 

She applied the cuticle oil twice a day as directed and with the IBX treatment her nails began to thrive.

My regret it not taking a before and after photo, as even I didn't expect the results that became apparent after 3 weeks. Application of IBX is once weekly.

IBX works from WITHIN the nail. It truly is the most magnificent treatment. My client is SO proud of her nails now. No more hiding in pockets or gloves, and seeing her face light up when she sees them makes my day. She has done all the hard work in breaking the habit of biting. To be able to see the difference really is rewarding.

She wanted some party nails. She has never before had a Gel Polish manicure, much less a french one!

Here, I am proud to present her nails. Fancy French polished with O.P.I. Gel colour Pedal Faster Suzi, with Gellux Silver on the ring finger - glitter pressed into the tacky layer. Topped off with MoYou Festive Stamping Plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...